If you are looking for Scooter Muse, now you have found me.
I am available in several ensembles –
Some Celtic combinations with the following:
1. As a duo with Jil Chambless spotlighting our individual CDs (“The Ladies Go Dancing” and “Saddell Abbey”) as well as our duo CDs, “Passing Tales & Glories” and “The Laverock Sang” (http://www.jilchambless.com/sounds.html)
3. Henris Notions, the longest running Celtic band in the South
4. In some cases, with Jil Chambless and fiddle great John Taylor as a trio.
5. A 5 string banjo player for almost 45 years. Either with a full bluegrass band for whatever the occasion may require, as a studio player for recording sessions or providing expert instruction with private lessons for the 5 string banjo.
6. Available to record 5 string banjo or Celtic oriented guitar to your personal project by doing tracks here and flying the files. To date I have played on recordings with groups or individuals from Canada, Florida, New York, Scotland and Israel.
I am also proud to be considered a Master Folk Artist with the Alabama State Council on the Arts.
Please feel free to email me at the link below.
Thanks for stopping by.